"We are saving 15 hours per week with Cayuse’s Grant Financial Management solution. No more spreadsheets, no more errors."
- Stacy Gallo (Administrative Secretary for Sponsored Research and Foundation Relations, Widener University)
What to Look for When Evaluating Award Finance VendorsAsking the right questions when evaluating software systems will help you compare options accurately and avoid investing in a system that fails to live up to expectations. Use this guide to find a financial management solution that delivers a strong return on your investment.
In this whitepaper, you will learn:
- Having a system that works seamlessly with other systems that you use will produce the best experience for users, highest levels of data accuracy, and the greatest increases in efficiency.
- To make sure the system you choose will allow you to see and report on the full range of financial activity related to research and awards.
- That costs and timelines for implementation can extend well beyond what a purchaser expects. Make sure you understand how much money, time, and effort you’ll have to spend to get your system up and running.
- That highly sensitive information on research activity requires the highest levels of protection against unauthorized access, cybercrime, and physical site disaster. Ask questions to determine how your information will be protected.